- Orders can be placed on the Hot Cookie website for one of three methods: in-store pickup, local delivery in San Francisco, and USPS delivery in the United States. For each, a time and date must be specified.
- Hot Cookie will have your order packaged for pickup at the time you specified.
- Hot Cookie will only keep pickup orders until close of business for the day specified for pickup. If you do not pick up the order on the specified date, your order will be donated. Orders that are not picked up as specified are not eligible for a refund.
- Hot Cookie supports local delivery of your order. We target local delivery for within an hour but it may take up to two hours if we are either busy at the store or due to unacceptable traffic conditions.
- Hot Cookie uses Postmates whenever possible to deliver.
- You must be available for receipt of the local delivery or the order will be
- Hot Cookie uses USPS Primary Mail for 1-3 day for delivery times in the US nationwide. Hot Cookie does not delivery outside the US at this time. Orders can be shipped nationwide in the US using USPS, Monday through Fridays. We do not ship nationwide on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed Sunday through Thursday will be be shipped the next business day except on business holidays.
- Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be shipped on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Delivery and shipments can only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
- Hot Cookie is not responsible for delays in delivery time due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Delivery and shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling.
- Orders will not be refunded for late deliveries or shipments in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays or other natural causes into consideration, which may affect arrival dates.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
Orders may not be cancelled within one business day of the ship or pickup date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.620.2350 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. However, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
The Hot Cookie Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Sunday, 9:00AM–5:00PM PST. Please call us at 415.620.2350 or email email@example.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Hot Cookie experience.